Although I am available for a variety of training schedules and methodologies, I prefer EDUCATION over training. For most clients, one monthly meeting or less is enough for me to educate and explain the month at a glance, then it is up to each individual to do the work. Once the education is done, its a waste of your time and money to pay someone to “count reps” for you and look over your shoulder each workout. So Virtual Training is the BEST option...once a month meeting, online access to your program for the month, and then any followup through email/text etc. If you think you need more please inquire, but this method seems to be effective and efficient for most. Below are also some other options I offer if you are interested. I am here to help so any questions, PLEASE ASK!
- “Virtual” Training (online): $ 75/ month - includes initial detailed meeting/consultation/education to discuss and explain program. Additional monthly face to face meetings when required. Includes COMPLETE exercise program for each month, online tracking and accountability, videos and multimedia assistance, as well as unlimited access to me through email/text/web for support.
Neighborhood on the Move
- Park "Playout": FREE - A Fun, Free, Family workout at your neighborhood park. Focus is on natural body movements and ideas that you can incorporate right away for an ongoing healthy active lifestyle. Click HERE to request one for your neighborhood!
- 8 week outdoor summer camp: $300/individual; $500/couple or partner - All inclusive summer group fitness camp. Group outdoor workouts, independent workouts, seminars, assessments, and more. One flat fee for the whole summer. Click HERE for details.
- Varies! Can present educations and lectures to small groups, large groups, conventions, workshops, etc. Have presented at many local and regional events including wellness conferences, business lunches, retirement home seminars, and more. Topics can be tailored to your needs...past topics have included - Comprehensive Wellness: Four Doctors we ALL Need, Natural Movement: Reclaiming Youthful Mobility, Seven Daily Habits for Optimal Health and Longevity, Of Sound Mind: How keeping an active body protects the mind, Holistic Health 101: Rocket Science or Ditch Digging?
- I am also available for sport coaching, nutrition coaching, movement training, run/triathlon/race prep , and just about any other type of fitness training or health education you may need. Contact me for more info!
Your journey begins with an assessment of your current physical, emotional and mental condition.
I will then design a corrective exercise program to not only address any pain you are experiencing but to focus on the underlying cause of these dysfunctions. The program will enable you to restore optimal health and vitality.
Initially I will have you complete a series of questionnaires. These can all be done via my website. After you have completed your questionnaires, I will review them and contact you to set-up a Comprehensive Postural Assessment.
After your assessment, I will design a customised exercise program based on both your assessment and submitted questionnaires. Exercise programs generally consist of corrective stretches along with resistance & cardio training, depending on your needs. You will receive an easy-to-follow detailed description of your exercise program, including acute variables such as Rest, Tempo, Intensity, Duration, Repetitions and Sets. This information along with Video clips of each of your exercises is all available for you to view via my website.